Epson XP 860 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson XP 860 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – Print brilliant shade pictures with the six-color Claria Photo HD ink embedded in the Epson XP 860 Small-In-One Inkjet Printer from Epson. This system is a slim all-in-one printer efficient in scanning, copying, faxing as well as printing at approximately 5760 x 1440 dpi. Printing fasts at a price of 9.5 ppm in black or 9 ppm in shade as well as could generate papers as much as 8.5 x 14″ in dimension. Duplex printing is additionally feasible using a 30-page automatic record feeder at 4.7 ppm in black or 4.5 ppm in shade.
Epson XP 860 Features
The XP 860 determines 7.5 by 15.4 by 13.3 inches (HWD), so it needs to be simply adequate to discover a location for it. It has a 100-sheet primary paper tray and also a 20-sheet photo-paper tray that could stand up to 5-by-7-inch paper, plus a one-sheet feeder for the specialized paper. It has an auto-duplexer for printing on both sides of a sheet of paper. On the top are a 30-page duplexing automatic record feeder (ADF) and also a letter-size flatbed.
Copying is additionally feasible at a measure to 8.5 x 14″ as well as rates of 8.1 cm in black or shade. Individuals could develop approximately 99 duplicates without a COMPUTER. A 33.6 Kb/s fax modem is readily available, in addition to an sd card port for SD and also Memory Stick Duo cards, as well as a USB port for mobile drives. The front of the Epson XP 860 showcases a big 4.3″ touchscreen panel with motion navigating. In addition, it has USB 2.0, Ethernet, and also Wi-Fi connection. Epson XP 860 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson XP 860 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson XP 860 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson XP 860 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson XP 860 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson XP 860 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson XP 860 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.