Epson Expression XP-802 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson XP-802 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Windows, Mac – The Epson XP-802 Software can it may copy, fax, scan. And print specially coated optical networking in addition to paper. Print quality is outstanding. It’ll deal with your small- and – home-office chores with aplomb–and a little bit of money: Ink prices are on the other hand.
Physically, the XP-802 is more prominent compared to the conventional MFP, at 15.4-inch broad by 13.3-inch profound by 7.5-inch tall when all trays and doors are shut. Said control panel, using its 3.5-inch touchscreen screen, is nicely thought-out, even though it would be wonderful to have the brightly colored buttons on both sides.
Epson XP-802 Software Features
On the other hand, the bottom-mounted first paper tray holds just 100-sheets, and that is a tight squeeze. A 30-sheet photograph tray is incorporated into the base tray, and also a back feed may be used to get one-offs and legal-sized paper. A caddy stored under the device is utilized to nourish printable optical media, using a slot over the front 50-sheet output. Furthermore, there’s a USB, PictBridge port also, behind a little door, quite well-marked card slots for Compact Flash, Memory Stick, and Secure Digital media.
Together with its exceptional versatility, the caliber of the Epson XP-802 output signal is its most significant advantage. Pictures are topnotch, using a cool temperature however a classy, arty texture. The text is black and sharp, and monochrome images are perfectly graduated, un-tinted colors of grey. Even draft-mode files are far better than those in most printers. Scan quality is adequate: a small fuzzy and a small dull-looking, but otherwise excellent.
Ink prices for your Epson XP-802 Software are somewhat higher than we are utilized to seeing an MFP this pricey. The typical $12.99 cartridges return 250-pages for its black, black and 300-pages to the cyan, magenta, yellow, and photograph black. The makes text web pages 5.2 pennies, and also a four-color page approximately 17-pennies.
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson XP-802 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Link Download|
|Epson XP-802 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Scan v188.8.131.52|
|EpsonNet Config Utility v4.92|
|Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility v1.4.0|
|Epson Fax Utility v2.00|
|Epson XP-802 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson Scan v184.108.40.206|
|EpsonNet Config Utility v4.92|
How to Set up Driver Epson XP-802 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson XP-802 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson XP-802 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.