Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4525DNF A4 Multifunction Printer
Epson WP-4525DNF Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – Epson asserts that the Epson WP-4525DNF Software can equate to the printer in regards to rate, at half the expense. The outside of the printer shows that this is an office printer, so anticipate fast printing. Epson can work with any luck reach offer even more inkjets, which it develops as well as makes itself and also most likely makes even more margin on than the lasers it rebadged. At the same time, consumers obtain durable printers with increased attribute sets at a reduced expense than getting a laser or LED devices.
Epson WP-4525DNF Software Features
The WP-4525DNF full-width control panel consists of a 63mm LCD, which presents full-color standing and also menu displays, yet not picture thumbnails, as there’s no other way of printing from a USB drive, regardless of the stipulation of a front panel USB outlet. The outlet is entirely for linking a storage device to take PDF variations of checked web pages. There are 60 quick-dials, also, accessed with a single switch and even the number pad. It’s extensive yet easy to use a system.
The Epson WP-4525DNF Software printer has two paper trays, with a 250-sheet first tray at the front as well as a more 80-sheet tray, for letterheads, picture paper or various other unique media, at the back. The very same instead lightweight, three-stage outcome tray telescopes from the front, straight over the first tray. A 2nd, 250-sheet tray is offered as an alternative, to rest below the maker. Epson WP-4525DNF Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
- Weight: 13.8kg
- Maximum native print resolution: 4,800 x 1,200-dpi
- Max optical resolution: 1,200-dpi
- Output bit depth: 24-bit
- Quoted speed: mono A4 26-ppm
- Quoted speed: color A4 24-ppm
- Standard printer interfaces: USB, 10/100 Ethernet
- Optional printer interfaces: none
- Size: 341 x 460 x 420mm
- Noise (in normal use): 48dB(A)
- Maximum number of copies: 99
- PictBridge support: No
- Direct (PC-less) printing: Yes
- Supported memory cards: none
- CD printing: No
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson WP-4525DNF Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson WP-4525DNF for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson WP-4525DNF for Mac (OS X 10.14/10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson WP-4525DNF for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WP-4525DNF download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WP-4525DNF for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.