Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Software multifunction is constructed for efficiency with cloud printing capacities, extra-large-capacity ink cartridges, twin 250-sheet paper trays, an intuitive touch-screen screen, and also an external USB port for standalone copying and also scanning. Total with cordless gain access to, remote printing in the cloud, an interactive touch display, and even some paper trays, the Epson WF-3520 is well-prepared to take care of significant work for the office, business groups, and also whatever in between.
Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Software Features
The WorkForce WF-3520 which is 17.7 inches long, 22.2 inches deep, as well as 12.1 inches high; the double paper trays under add to its enormous impact. Likewise remember that you’ll require to maintain the printer no more than eye degree, as this control panel in the facility that houses this 3.5-inch touchscreen does not turn up flush with the device. The paper result tray in the facility likewise folds up out a couple of inches to confine outgoing prints, yet there’s no doubt that this device jams a generous quantity of attributes right into a reasonably little room.
The Epson WorkForce WF-3520 software consisted of on the chauffeur CD in package likewise allows you run the scanner autonomously from the printer, with COMPUTER, PDF, as well as e-mail distribution choices. Though Epson suggests you attach the equipment to a Wi-Fi network to obtain accessibility to shadow printing as well as the mobile application, USB accessibility offers you a method to communicate with the maker as a standalone photocopier and also scanner in case of an Internet blackout. Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Max Printing Resolution Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi (mono)
Max Resolution B/W 5760 x 1440 dpi
Printer Drivers / Emulations EPSON ESC/P Raster
Max Printing Speed B/W (ppm) 15 ppm
Automatic Duplexing Yes
Original Type Sheets
Document Feeder ADF
Document Feeder Capacity 30 sheets
Power Consumption Operational 17 Watt
- FAX MACHINE
Compatibility Super G3
Max Transmission Speed 33.6 Kbps
Total Memory Capacity 180 pages
PC Faxing Yes
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson WorkForce WF-3520 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson WorkForce WF-3520 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce WF-3520 for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WorkForce WF-3520 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce WF-3520 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.