Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 Software Network Shade Inkjet Printer from Epson prints in black and white at 16 ppm, in the shade at 11 ppm, and also includes a print resolution of as much as 4800×1200 dpi. This printer makes use of Epson DURABrite Ultra pigment ink which generates spot, discolor, and even waterproof prints that have been checked to last approximately 118 years when saved in an interior glass display screen.
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 Software Features
The Furthermore, automatic Epson Pro WP-4010 double-sided printing enables you to reduce your paper intake by as much as “50%.” This twin paper trays consist of a 250-sheet universal tray as well as an 80-sheet rear feed tray for picture paper, envelopes, tags, as well as various other specialized media.
Along with USB connection, this Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 Software consists of a wired Ethernet connection for sharing this printer with various other computer systems on your network. The printer is likewise suitable with AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and also Epson Email Print which allows you print by sending out a data to the printer specific E-Mail address. Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Minimum Ink Droplet Size: 3 pl
Ink Cartridge Configuration 4 cartridges: 1 each: cyan, magenta, yellow, black
Connectivity: Technology wired
Automatic Duplexing: Yes
Language Simulation: EPSON ESC/P Raster
Media Sizes: 3.5 in x 5 in, 4 in x 6 in, 5 in x 7 in, 8 in x 10 in, 8.5 in x 44 in, A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), A6 (4.13 in x 5.83 in), B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in), Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- POWER DEVICE
Type: power supply
Nominal Voltage: AC 120/230 V
Frequency Required: 50 – 60 Hz
Power Consumption Operational: 16 Watt
Form Factor: internal
Form Factor: none
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.