Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 is Epson’s front-runner WorkForce Pro printer-the high-grade version. It’s loaded with functions, consisting of some, like assistance for HP’s Printer Command Language (PCL) and also PostScript, that you will not locate in lots of inkjet multifunction printers (MFPs). If you require assistance for PCL, PostScript, or both, the WF-5690 provides it, together with a lot of added performance as well as includes making it our leading choice for modest to durable printing in a mini or little office.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 Features
The WF-R5690, powered by PrecisionCore, showcases an ingenious Replaceable Ink Pack System-allowing customers to print as much as 50,000 web pages without altering the ink packs-for extremely reduced treatment prices. This durable service additionally supplies specialist top quality prints at ultra-fast outcome rates of 20 ISO ppm (black and also shade), a 35-page duplex Auto Document Feeder and also a 45,000-page regular monthly task cycle( 2 ). To increase performance much more, the WF-R5690 showcases a variety of connection alternatives, consisting of cordless and also Wi-Fi Direct( 3 ), and also sustains a Universal printer chauffeur, PCL4 and also PostScript 3.
The Epson Pro WF-5690 steps 18.1 by 25.8 by 5.1 inches (HWD) as well as evaluates 31.5 extra pounds. In addition to quick rate as well as superb paper handling, it supplies a lengthy checklist of MFP attributes. Along with printing, it could fax from and also scan to a computer system, consisting of over a network, it could function as a standalone photocopier as well as a facsimile machine, as well as it could print from and also scan to a USB memory secret. It additionally supplies a 4.3-inch shade touch display, with a user-friendly collection of menus for offering commands. Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.