Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson WorkForce Pro M5694, from Long Beach, Calif.-based Epson America Inc., far better bring a solid video game or obtain leave. Ends up the WF-M5694 prints quick with inkjet top quality that equals laser result, prints and also scans double-sided, as well as could spit out 2,500 web pages each month. As well as the massive black ink cartridge could print as numerous as 10,000 web pages. To be clear: Black ink is your only shade option. Such an all-in-one black and white printer that’s not a laser is a rarity.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 Features
Worrying the mobile connection, the WF-M5694 sustains Wi-Fi Direct for router-less organizations with the printer, as well as furthermore Mopria for basic printing from Android gizmos. You could furthermore result and also print from system drives, and also furthermore USB flash drives. The USB port for thumb drives is located on the appropriate fifty percent of the framework, simply beneath the control panel.
I timed the Epson Pro WF-M5694 at 17.7 web pages each min (ppm), in printing the text-only (Word) part of our brand-new organization applications collection, within a variety of Epson’s 20ppm ranked rate. Its first-page-out time balanced 9 secs. In printing our complete organization collection, that includes PDF, PowerPoint, as well as Excel data along with the previously mentioned Word record, the WF-2760 balanced 13.5 ppm. Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.