Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5790 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5790 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5790 showcases the innovative inkjet printing technology. This small workhorse likewise includes an ingenious changeable ink pack system to reduce your treatments. And also, you reduce printing. The WF-C5790 provides print rates of 24 ISO ppm (black/color), a quick very first web page out without any warmup time, plus quickly scan rates. With a 50-page auto document feeder and also auto 2-sided printing, copying, scanning as well as faxing, it’s optimal for active workgroups.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5790 Features
Providing the Fastest First Page Out Time (FPOT) in its section for both color (5.3 secs) and also mono (4.8 secs) prints versus similar lasers, it additionally has the fastest color scan rate in the sector at 24ipm. Print approximately 10,000 web pages in grayscale as well as 5,000 in color without transforming materials with the biggest ink return in this segment3. The biggest basic paper ability of 330 sheets in this market section.
A variety of software, as well as devices, supply protected print choices, reliable scanning and also aid take care of gadgets from another location. NFC and also cordless connection additionally sustains printing from smartphones. And also with its smart device influenced interface as well as a touchscreen, it’s user-friendly to run. Epson Pro WF-C5790 Open Platform, as well as our deal with ISVs, include added remedies, such as PaperCut print monitoring software. Readily available with Epson’s Print365 took care of a print solution. Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5790 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5790 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5790 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5790 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5790 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5790 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5790 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.