Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson Workforce Pro WF-6530 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and also copy features, an automatic file feeder as well as built-in faxing. It collaborates with Windows as well as Mac OS. The ability of the major paper tray is 500 sheets, a charitable dimension. It could approve paper as much as 25 # basis weight, a little larger compared to usual office bond, yet less than exactly what numerous printers could approve. There’s a 2nd tray for full-size paper, enabling you to fill letterhead paper, as an example.
The Pro WF-6530 consists of basic connection functions, such as Ethernet, Wi-Fi Direct, NFC and also USB. Customers could access mobile printing using Epson Connect, that includes Epson Email Print, Epson iPrint Mobile App and also Epson Remote Print. It likewise sustains the Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and also Fire OS.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Features
The copy feature performs at 19cpm ISO in both black as well as shade and also approves approximately 8.5 ″ x 14 ″ paper. It sustains ID copy, duplexing, resizing and also collecting.
With the scanning feature, there’s a flatbed along with an automatic file feeder. It sustains black-and-white as well as shade. Various other functions consist of scan-to-PC, scan-to-cloud and also password-protected PDF.
The Paper Epson Pro WF-6530 dealing with beginnings with a 500-sheet tray and also an 80-sheet back feed. The trays could deal with a variety of media, such as pictures, envelopes as well as banners. The optimal paper dimension is 13 ″ x 47.2.” There is a 50-sheet automatic record feeder. The month-to-month obligation cycle is 50,000 web pages, however, Epson advises approximately 4,000 web pages/ month. Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.