Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 is Epson’s front-runner WorkForce Pro printer– the high-grade design. It’s loaded with attributes, consisting of some, like assistance for HP’s Printer Command Language (PCL) and also PostScript, that you will not locate in numerous inkjet multifunction printers (MFPs). If you require assistance for PCL, PostScript, or both, the WF-5690Best Price at Amazon provides it, in addition to lots of added performance as well as includes to earn it our leading choice for modest to sturdy printing in a mini or tiny office.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Features
Premium MFPs similar to this one, specifically WorkForce Pro versions, commonly sustain Wi-Fi and also wired Ethernet, in addition to linking to a solitary COMPUTER using USB. Just like the majority of the WorkForce printers we’ve assessed, a lot of the arrangement procedure required complying with well-illustrated guidelines through the MFP’s control panel, making the regular difficult to ruin. Also, the installment CD replicated all the data, immediately located the printer, and afterward established the print environment-all without incident. Within a couple of mins, we had actually set up the WorkForce Pro WF-5690 on our regional network as well as prepared to print. flaunts a resolution of approximately 4800 x 1200, a resolution that’s a lot greater than a lot of the various other office printers we assessed.
The WF-5690 gauges 18.1 by 25.8 by 5.1 inches (HWD) as well as considers 31.5 extra pounds. In addition to quick rate as well as outstanding paper handling, it supplies a lengthy listing of MFP attributes. Along with printing, it could fax from and also scan to a computer system, consisting of over a network, it could function as a standalone photocopier and also facsimile machine, and also it could print from as well as scan to a USB memory trick. It likewise provides a 4.3-inch shade touch display, with a simple collection of menus for providing commands. Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.