Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S80 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S80 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S80 is various neither photo-centric neither flatbed. It’s little sufficient to fit on a desktop computer to make use of as an individual sheetfed paper scanner, yet sturdy sufficient with a 75-page automatic paper feeder (ADF) to deal with every one of the scannings in a regular little office or workgroup. It’s an outstanding offering for the rate, and also a clear declaration of exactly how severe Epson has to do with its newly found interest in the tiny office.
Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S80 Features
Literally, the GT-S80 (which includes a typical 1-year guarantee) is normal for paper scanners in its rate array. It determines 8.4 by 11.9 by 8.0 inches (HWD) with the input as well as result trays shut, or 15.9 by 11.9 by 15 inches with the trays prolonged. Configuration is regular also. Establish the scanner in position, open up the leading cover (which becomes the input tray), expand the outcome tray near the bottom front, mount the software, as well as plug in a USB wire and also power cable.
The 600 dpi Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S80 Document Scanner showcases Readyscan LED technology for quick scans at 40 ppm simplex and also 80 ppm duplex (at 200 dpi). It is very easy to record records on all kinds of company media, from records approximately 8.5 x 36″ to calling card. The GT-S80 could scan both sides of one sheet in simply one pass. It has a 75-page feeder, a high day-to-day responsibility cycle, and also an ultrasonic double-feed discovery function, to secure versus paper jams. This scanner is an effective property for taking care of production-level papers. Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S80 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S80 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S80 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S80 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S80 for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S80 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S80 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.