Epson WorkForce K301 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson WorkForce K301 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson WorkForce K301 Software Powerful as well as a tremendous monochrome multifunction printer for your company, unique for automatic two-sided printing, 250 sheets of paper ability, as much as 2,000 pages of results and also very inexpensive each web page (above as well as above conventional printer.), Photocopying and even printing documents specialist quality. Utilize a shade scanner to archive your files.
Epson WorkForce K301 Software Features
Lots of firms, individually small and also average businesses, claim they do not have to print in the shade. Small and even medium businesses generally print black message. 3 of the four published web pages are just black. To date, the only options these firms have are laser printers, today with the Epson WorkForce K301, you can have excellent benefits from inkjet printers on computer systems that utilize black ink.
The Epson WorkForce K301 Software also it has an Ethernet network port for workgroups. The automatic duplex feeder scans as well as copies approximately 30 pages at once. It prints with top professional quality at 16 ppm ISO as well as for necessary use at 37 ppm. Epson WorkForce K301 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
- Type: Multifunction Injection
- Epson MicroPiezo Variable Point Printing Technology
- Monochrome printing, optimized for printing on plain paper
- Resolution up to: 1440 x 720 dpi in black
- Number of Monochrome Injectors: 512 nozzles (Black)
- Maximum Print Area: 21.6 cm (width) x 111cm (length)
- Paper Feeding: Single Sheets
- Paper Size: 10 x 15 cm (4 x 6 inches) 20 x 25 cm (8 x 10 inches), letters, office (21.6 cm x 35.6 cm), A4, A5, A6, B5
- Common Paper, Bond and Matte Paper Types
- 2-line LCD LCD display
- Flatbed Scanner Color Type Scanner
- Cold Fluorescent Cathode Lamp Light Source
- CIS Line Sensor
- Optical Scanner Resolution: 1200 dpi
- Hardware: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Interpolated: 9600 x 9600 dpi
- Color Depth: 48-bit
- Scan Size (Flatbed), Max: 8.5 “x 11” (21.6cm x 29.7cm)
- Software: EPSON Scan
- Includes Software: ABBYY FineReader Sprint OCR
- Interface: 1 x USB 2.0 (High speed, compatible with USB 1.1) 1 x 10 Base-T, 100 Base-TX (Ethernet)
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson WorkForce K301 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson WorkForce K301 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson WorkForce K301 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce K301 for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WorkForce K301 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce K301 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.