Epson WorkForce DS-760 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson WorkForce DS-760 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson WorkForce DS-760 ($899) must get on your list. It’s both little sufficient to share a work desk with and also very qualified, with an 80-sheet automatic record feeder (ADF) and also a rapid rate that could rapidly transform heaps of paper right into electronic documents. Include its good-to-excellent efficiency for message acknowledgment and also file monitoring, as well as it can be an excellent suitable for practically any type of little office.
Epson WorkForce DS-760 Features
The DS-760 could manage a range of various sized documents simultaneously as well as includes like double-feed discovery to name a few aids in accelerating the scanning procedure. There is additionally sustain for TWAIN and also ISIS drivers for broad compatibility and also it has a USB 2.0 user interface for attaching straight to a computer system. The DS-760 additionally did a more-than-acceptable work with OCR precision. The mix of a scanner as well as software review our Times New Roman examination web page at dimensions as little as 8 factors and also our Arial examination web page at dimensions as tiny as 6 factors without an error, matching the Xerox 5445 in both instances.
The Epson DS-760 really rapid scanner efficient in accelerating to 45 web pages each min or 90 pictures each min. It includes a 600 dpi optical resolution and also uses an 80-sheet automatic record feeder that could manage files from 2 x 2″ to 8.5 x 120″. The scanner itself could take care of a day-to-day responsibility cycle of 4,500 sheets, optical resolution is 600 pixels each inch (PPI). For my examinations, making use of Document Capture Pro, I established the energy to 300ppi as well as auto-discovery for shade setting. Epson WorkForce DS-760 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson WorkForce DS-760 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson WorkForce DS-760 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ISIS Scanner Driver (v1.6.11603.29002)|
|Document Capture Pro (v2.05.00)|
|Dropbox Connector (v1.00.02) for Document Capture Pro (v2.xx)|
|EpsonNet Config Utility (v4.9.5)|
|Epson WorkForce DS-760 for Mac (OS X 10.14/10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce DS-760 for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WorkForce DS-760 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce DS-760 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.