Epson VS220 SVGA 2700 lumens color brightness, HDMI, 3LCD Projector
Epson VS220 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Projectors Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – The Epson VS220 Software projector to create an outstanding photo high quality with crisp as well as intense shades. This simple to establish as well as utilize projector includes split second on/off function to make sure that you do not have await heat up or cool off. It functions well in any illumination. You can take it outside for film evening under the celebrities or inside a meeting room to present discussions and also files.
Epson VS220 Software Technology
Design compact, as well as light-weight style, makes this projector extremely mobile. A remote is consisted of for simplicity of use. This projector has a full HDMI connection for HD top quality display screen as well as talks to many input devices. Nonetheless, this Epson projector has just SVGA resolution at 800 x 600.
In general, with excellent attributes and also terrific image top quality, the Epson VS220 Software projector makes an exceptional selection at an efficient rate. It is a fantastic method to offer to your customers, first high-quality files, discussions, as well as suggestions to make sure that you can thoroughly discuss your ideas right into the slides, also, to watch films as a household on a cinema.
- Connection Panel: Composite (RCA), S-Video, VGA In (D-sub-15pin), HDMI, USB, USB
- Projector Size: 8 cm x 29 cm x 23 cm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Video Modes: 720p, 1080i, 480p, 480i
- Data Modes: MAX 1400 x 1050
- Lamp Life: 4,000 hours / 5,000 hours (eco)
- Type Lamp: E-TORL
- Lamp Wattage: 200 Watts
- Quantity Lamp: 1
- Code Lamp: ELPLP67
- Display Type: 3 LCD
- Std. Lens: Fixed Focal Length
- Std. Lens Focus: Manual
- Optional Lenses: No
- Lens Shift: No
- Digital Zoom: Yes
- Digital Keystone: Horizontal & Vertical
- Audible Noise: 37.0 dB / 29.0 dB (eco)
- Speakers: 1.0 W Mono
- Max Power: 283 Watts
- Voltage: 100V – 240V
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson VS220 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Link Download|
|USB Display Installer (v1.73) for Windows 7.32-bit|
|USB Display Installer (v1.73) for Windows 10.32-bit|
|USB Display Installer (v1.73) for Windows XP 32-bit|
|EMP Link 21L Software Utility (v1.20) for Windows XP 32-bit|
|USB Display Installer (v1.74) for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson VS220 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson VS220 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson VS220 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.