Epson V800 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson V800 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson V800 Photo ($739.99) is a flatbed scanner– and also can scan photo prints– its real value is as a movie scanner. It could handle both favorable and adverse film (including slides) in dimensions varying from 35mm to as huge as 8 by 10 inches. You don’t need to look any kind of further than the rate to understand that it’s targeted at severe digital photographers who insist on high-quality scans.
Epson V800 Features
Convert movie, slides, prints, and also other documents into high-resolution digital images with the Perfection V800 Photo Scanner from Epson. The high 6400 dpi optical resolution, as well as 6400 x 9600 dpi scan resolution in addition to a 48-bit shade depth, ensure fine detail will be recorded and also shades will certainly be properly duplicated. Also, a score of 4.0 Dmax enables customers to capture a wide vibrant array.
Efficiency sees an increase because of the ReadyScan LED source of light which could heat up in less than 1 second to instantly begin scanning. The Epson V800 includes a reflective scan location of 8.5 x 11.7″ along with an 8 x 10″ built-in openness unit for scanning film. Digital ICE technologies additional benefits scanning by instantly removing dirt, hair, scrapes, and also fingerprints from movie and prints. Included with the scanner are a collection of four film owners – consisting of a 35mm movie holder, 35mm installed slide owner, tool style owner, and also a 4 x 5″ movie owner – and also SilverFast SE 8 software. In addition, the V800 has USB 2.0 connection. Epson V800 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson V800 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson V800 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson V800 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson V800 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson V800 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson V800 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.