Multi-Function Printer With Wide Slip Printing
Epson TM-H5000II Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Windows, Mac – The simple, lightning-quick functioning of the Epson TM-H5000II Software, together with its innovative graphics, means your receipts can grow to be a growing medium for communication with your client, instead of a secure transaction record. Ideal for one-time reception printing, and also the capacity to personalize sales slides, this printer makes one-of-a-kind advertising a reality.
Epson TM-H5000II Software Features
The elegant design of the printer makes it fast and straightforward to update and maintain. Together with a solid metal chassis and reliability that a reception MCBF of 37 million lines that creates the Epson TM-H5000II flexible, rugged and economical.
Together with the Epson TM-H5000II Software that a combo of wide-slip and high-speed printing allows you to provide personalized documentation. The printers capacity to print barcodes onto receipts implies that yields could be recognized and addressed quickly, and quickly re-entered into your stock system. See Also: Epson TM H6000II Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
- Technology: direct thermal / dot-matrix
- Print Speed: Up to 28.4 lines/sec – A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Connectivity: Technology wired
- Interface: USB, serial
- PostScript Support: not available
- Fonts Included: 39 x barcode and 93 x barcode
- Type: receipt printer
- Max H-Document: Size 8.25 m
- Max V-Document: Size 11.7 in
- Media Type: continuous forms, plain paper
- Media Sizes: A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Interface: USB, serial
- Media Feeder Max: Format A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Media Feeder: Capacity 1 sheets
- Connector Type: 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9), mini-USB Type A
- Gender: female
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson TM-H5000II Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Link Download|
|Epson TM-H5000II for Windows 10.32-bit|
|Epson TM-H5000II for Windows 8.1 32-bit|
|Epson TM-H5000II for Windows 7.32-bit|
|Epson TM-H5000II for Windows 7.64-bit|
|Epson TM-H5000II for Windows XP.32-bit|
|Epson TM-H5000II for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson TM-H5000II for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson TM-H5000II download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson TM-H5000II for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.