Epson SureColor T5270DR Review & Installation Without CD
Epson SureColor T5270DR Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Windows, Mac – The Epson SureColor T5270DR Software is just one of the wide-format, high-speed, Perfect for graphics, 4-color printers of the SureColor SC-T series created to create a variety of graphics applications for high-quality events, CAD and also GIS in style atmospheres, industrial printing, copy stores, style, building and construction, design, factors of sale as well as education and learning.
Epson SureColor T5270DR Software Technology
To maximize performance as well as adaptability, the SC-5270DR likewise has twin rolls with automatic paper loading and also automatic media adjustment as well as additional uses high-speed printing it takes just 28 secs to print a copy in A1. UltraChrome XD pigmented ink, immune to water as well as spots, supplies abundant blacks and also thick lines excellent for technological graphics along with the vibrant shades required for high-quality prints and even posters, on layered or uncoated paper consisting of containers as much as 1.5-mm thick.
This Epson SureColor T5270DR additionally has 1 GB of RAM for ultra-fast photo handling as well as an optional 320 GB hard disk drive to cache and also get work from the cache. The voluntary PostScript assistance with twin 1.6-GHz CPU enables the printing of huge documents with numerous information rapidly and even straight from the significant CAD as well as layout programs — also the optimal resolution of 2880 x 1440-dpi for the incredibly sharp message as well as likewise exceptional details.
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson SureColor T5270DR Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Link Download|
|Epson SureColor T5270DR for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|HDI Driver (v1.90)|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package|
|Printer Driver – Postscript 3 (v7.08)|
|EpsonNet Config Utility (v4.9.5)|
|Epson LFP HDD Utility (v1.32)|
|Epson SureColor T5270DR for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Printer Driver – PS3 PostScript (v10.06)|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package – PS3 PostScript|
|EpsonNet Config Utility (v4.9.6)|
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor T5270DR for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson SureColor T5270DR download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor T5270DR for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.