Epson SureColor T5170 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson SureColor T5170 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson SureColor T5170 Software printer use quickly, precise as well as reputable printing with a compact, clean floor-standing layout. Next-generation high-capacity UltraChrome XD2 pigment inks provide long-lasting, dynamic prints. As well as, with integrated cordless and Direct Wi-Fi connection, you can easily print from tablet computers and mobile phones, from virtually throughout the office.
Epson SureColor T5170 Software Features
Among the most versatile layouts on the marketplace, the SureColor T5170 lets you mix and match hardware add-ons. The base has a single interior roll readily available, but it could conveniently be updated with a 2nd roll or get the dual-roll T5270D model. The same goes with a large layout scanner that could copy large originals or produce 600-dot per inch electronic data.
Perfect SureColor T5170 for printing blueprints, sketch, graphics as well as posters as much as 36, it produces accurate, A1-D-size prints in 31 secs. Whether you’re printing from a roll or this Auto Sheet Feeder, the 4.3 shade touchscreen makes tasks straightforward as well as intuitive.
The Epson SureColor T5170 Software printer’s shade display, as well as a necessary control pad, allow for easy configuration or media adjustments. It can be utilized with a single computer via its USB interface or connected to any customer on the company’s compare with the T5170 gigabit Ethernet connection. Epson SureColor T5170 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
- Technology: PrecisionCore MicroTFP 4-channel, drop-on-demand printhead
- Speed: A1/D-sized print: 34 seconds
- Nozzle Configuration: Color and monochrome heads; 800 nozzles x 4 channels
- Resolution: 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Media Thickness: Up to 8.6 mil
- Control Panel: 4.3 Touchscreen
- Interface: SuperSpeed USB (compatible with USB 3.0 specification), Wireless LAN IEEE (802.11 b/g/n)4, Wired Ethernet (1000 Base-T/100 Base-TX/10 Base-T), Wi-Fi Direct
- Voltage Rated Voltage: AC 110–240 V
- Rated Frequency: 50–60 Hz
- Power Consumption: Printing: Approx. 28 W, Power Off (Stand By): 0.2 W
- Rated Current: 1.4 A
- Noise Level Operating: Approx 49 dB(A) Sleep: Approx 32 dB(A)
- Language Supported: ESC/P raster, HP-GL/2, HP RTL
- Dimension Without Stand: 50″ x 28″ x 36″ (1268 x 696 x 913 mm)
- Weight Without Stand: 101 lbs (46 kg)
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson SureColor T5170 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson SureColor T5170 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson SureColor T5170 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor T5170 for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson SureColor T5170 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor T5170 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.