Epson SureColor T3470 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson SureColor T3470 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson SureColor T3470 Software out Epson’s most current PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead supplying Precision Droplet Control for photo pictures, straight lines, as well as the crisp message. High-capacity UltraChrome XD2 ink substitute cartridges aid generate long-lasting, vivid prints. The brand-new printers are the very first SureColor printers to supply sophisticated network safety as well as file encryption attributes made to protect delicate info.
The Epson SureColor T3470 Software provides a series of attributes. That create exact A1/D-size prints in 22 secs, the solid records. There’s a large, intuitive 4.3-in. LCD shade touchscreen streamlines print jobs. High-capacity substitute ink cartridges are readily available approximately 350-ML for much less downtime. Conveniently print from tablet computers as well as mobile phones with incorporated cordless plus router-free Wi-Fi Direct printing. Next-generation PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead provides Precision Droplet Control for photo photos, exact lines, as well as crisp messages. Epson SureColor T3470 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Color: Black, Gray, White
Print Technology: Ink-jet
Printer Type: Large-format printer
Media Capacity (max): 1-roll(s)
Standard Media Size (max): Roll (24 in.)
Color H-Resolution (max): 2400 dpi
Color V-Resolution (max): 1200 dpi
Physical Dimensions 43 x 30 x 42
- Power Notes
Rated Voltage: AC 110–240 V
Rated Frequency: 50–60 Hz
- Power Consumption
Printing: Approx. 34 W
Ready: Approx. 13 W
Sleep: approx. 1.3 W
Power Off (Stand By): 0.25 W
USB 3.0 Type B port
USB Type A port
Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11 b/g/n connector
RJ-45 Wired Ethernet 1000 Base-T/100 Base-TX/10 Base-T port
Wi-Fi Direct connector
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson SureColor T3470 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson SureColor T3470 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson SureColor T3470 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor T3470 for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson SureColor T3470 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor T3470 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.