Epson SureColor T3270 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson SureColor T3270 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson SureColor T3270 UltraChrome XD Printer is a big style shade imaging system so with the ability of creating exact technological illustrations, visuals posters as well as retail signs at broadband that could additionally expand with your demands as your service grows. It is created making use of the most recent developments in efficiency imaging and also it is made to fulfill your company requires currently as well as in the future. It provides discussion high-quality Print, Copy, Scan and also Shares attributes at best-in-class rates conserving you money and time.
Epson SureColor T3270 Features
The SureColor uses an UltraChrome XD pigmented ink readied to supply brilliant shade and also sharp lines on many paper kinds. The system likewise makes it possible for the development of historical prints that are the spot as well as water immune. The cartridges are front-loading for comfort and also be available in measure to 700 ml. You could also mix-and-match dimensions for each and every shade based on your requirements.
Optimum resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi for the Epson SC-T3270 unbelievably sharp message and also find information. Exact ink decline control with variable-sized beads as tiny as 3.5 picoliters for exceptional clearness as well as intensity. Makes Use Of Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) Technology for unrivaled Dot Placement precision and also broadband. Created for usage with Epson UltraChrome XD inks for high dependability with little downtime for upkeep.
Situated on the front of the printer is a control panel showcasing a complete shade LCD display, mistake condition light, and also switches for accessing as well as altering setups. The T3270 additionally features a stand that has a straight catch basket for managing your completed print. Furthermore, optional components are readily available to expand the abilities of the device. As well as, the printer could conveniently link to your computer system through USB 2.0 or Ethernet connection. Epson SureColor T3270 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson SureColor T3270 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Link Download|
|Epson SureColor T3270 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|HDI Driver (v1.90)|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package|
|Printer Driver – Postscript 3 (v7.08)|
|EpsonNet Config Utility (v4.9.5)|
|Epson LFP HDD Utility (v1.32)|
|Epson SureColor T3270 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Printer Driver – PS3 PostScript (v10.06)|
|LFP Remote Panel 2 Utility (v3.10)|
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor T3270 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson SureColor T3270 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor T3270 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.