Epson SureColor T3170 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson SureColor T3170 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson SureColor T3170 Software wide-format cordless printer offers quickly, precise and also reliable printing with a compact, clean desktop style. Suitable for printing blueprints, line drawings as well as posters approximately 24, it creates beautiful, A1-D-size prints in 34 secs. Whether you’re printing from a roll or this Auto Sheet Feeder, this 4.3 color touchscreen makes tasks essential as well as user-friendly. Next-generation high-capacity UltraChrome XD2 pigment inks provide durable, dynamic prints.
Epson SureColor T3170 Software Features
The Epson SC T3170 likewise makes use of 4 inks? Black, cyan, magenta and yellow. Epson’s pigment-based UltraChrome XD2 ink household utilizes an aqueous formula, as well as the inks, are colorfast and also quick to completely dry. They should be excellent for blending text with pictures, such as in a prepare for a brand-new office complex with a 3D color image in the corner, or a spreadsheet with outlines of sales areas as well as item photos. On the disadvantage, its result cannot withstand rain or weathering and is indicated for indoor or periodic outside use.
The Epson SureColor T3170 Software counts on its host computer system more greatly compared to other printers. It can use ESC/P, HP-GL/2 and RTL languages; Postscript is not offered on this simplistic printer. Also, It attaches using Ethernet or Wi-Fi so your office can share the printer. Additionally, it can use USB cabling with a devoted computer system, yet the printer does not have a USB port in front for inserting a flash drive to produce quick prints. The system comes with software as well as drivers for PCs and also Mac, along with cordless applications for Apple iPhone, iPad, and even Android gadgets.
With a 1.3-inch-wide MicroTFP piezoelectric printhead, the SureColor T3170 matches the output of the SureColor T3270 with droplets as tiny as 3.5 picoliters. The printer has a top resolution of 2,400 dots per inch, twice the excellent information that the DesignJet T120 could print. It also matches the T3270 with lines as little as 0.018 mm with a precision of +/- 0.1 percent– sufficient for a technological illustration, scientific story or an advertising poster. However, the T3170 can not generate borderless 24-inch prints. Epson SureColor T3170 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson SureColor T3170 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson SureColor T3170 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson SureColor T3170 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor T3170 for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson SureColor T3170 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor T3170 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.