Epson SureColor SC-T5100 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson SureColor SC-T5100 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson SureColor SC-T5100 Software has been produced with the requirements of those that call for high-quality specialist prints with an inexpensive of possession. Thoroughly developed to give precision, accuracy, as well as dependability, it’s worth for loan printer deserving of any specialist style company, as well as it also features a stand consisted of. Epson distinct Nozzle Verification Technology makes sure that this tool is avoided from producing misprints, permitting your service to proceed with the job handy, secure in the expertise that your layouts are exact.
The Epson SureColor SC-T5100 Software additionally includes first-page-out times of approximately 31-seconds, making it among the fastest gadgets in its course. With high resolutions of 2400 x 1200-dpi, you can expect crisp, clear records which are best for drawing in the focus of your target market as well as with optimum paper sizes of 36, you can anticipate producing attractive, plainly understandable prints. This gadget is ideal for creating technological records as well as (CAD) illustrations, making it the perfect option for engineers, designers, plotters as well as various other developers. Epson SureColor SC-T5100 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
- Product Type: A1 Large Format Printer
- First Page: Up to 31 Seconds First page
- Product Group Output: A1
- Interface Type(s): USB, Network & Wireless
- LCD Screen: 10.9-cm LCD Colour Touch Screen
- Airprint Compatible: Yes
- Memory (Maximum): 1GB RAM
- Media Handling: Auto Sheet Feeder, Auto-cutter, Roll Paper
- Media Sizes: Supported A1, A2, A2+, A3+, A3, A4, B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, 17 ” (43.2 cm), 24 ” (61.0 cm), A0, 36 ” (91.4 cm)
- Mono or Colour Printer: Colour
- Dimensions: 1,268-mm(W) x 696-mm(D) x 913-mm(H) – Weight 46-kg
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson SureColor SC-T5100 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson SureColor SC-T5100 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|EPSON Copy Factory (Version: 4.90)|
|Epson Print Plug-In (Version: 184.108.40.206)|
|Epson SureColor SC-T5100 for Mac (OS X 10.14/10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Firmware (Version: LN12I9)|
|ICC – Production media for inkjet (Version: 7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor SC-T5100 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson SureColor SC-T5100 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor SC-T5100 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.