Epson SureColor S80600 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson SureColor S80600 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The 64-inch Epson SureColor S80600 showcases newly-developed Epson UltraChrome GS3 9-color solvent ink– consisting of a brand new Red solvent together with the choice for white or metallic silver inks– for exceptional photo print top quality, longevity, as well as media compatibility. When integrated with a brand new accuracy media feeding system as well as a high-performance Dual-Array PrecisionCore TFP print head, the S80600 is just one of one of the most efficient as well as photo indication printers readily available.
Epson SureColor S80600 Features
New Epson Dual-Array PrecisionCore TFP Print Head: Offers high performance as well as uniformity, together with variable dimension ink bead technology for impressive photo print top quality. Additionally, brand-new equipment improvements use higher resistance to going strikes and also a brand-new Epson Precision Dot screening technology offers result with much less noticeable banding, also at the fastest of manufacturing print rates.
Fast-drying, UltraChrome GS3 Ink proclaims a Red Ink, plus optional White or Silver ink to generate outcome with a large shade range, high gloss degrees and also best-in-class photo result high quality. The UltraChrome GS3 inks used in the SureColor S80600 permit same-day lamination– just 6 hrs after finishing a print task. When compared to previous generation solvent inks that normally call for 24-48 hrs of drying out time, the S80600 offers considerably enhanced profits possibilities by allowing indicator store proprietors to finish same-day task distribution. Epson SureColor S80600 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson SureColor S80600 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson SureColor S80600 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package +|
|Epson Control Dashboard (v1.5.1 +)|
|Epson SureColor S80600 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor S80600 for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson SureColor S80600 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor S80600 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.