Epson SureColor P6000 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson SureColor P6000 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson’s SureColor P6000 24″ Large-Format Inkjet Printer that makes use of the most recent PrecisionCore TFP Print Head as well as PrecisionDot Testing Technology together with a nine-color UltraChrome HD pigment-based ink established with auto-switching black ink technology to create vibrant, great photos at a carefully comprehensive resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi.
Epson SureColor P6000 Features
This design could manage both cut-sheet and also roll media approximately 24″ large and also could create big, breathtaking prints as much as 529″ in size. The Epson P6000 is likewise with the ability to function rapidly, creating a 16 x 20″ print as rapid as 2 mins 2 secs.
Every facet of the printer has actually been developed to increase the convenience of use as well as dependability. Media transforming is rapid as well as straightforward with a clear LCD control panel and also the menu, while a selection of 350ml and also 700ml specific cartridges makes it possible for longer print runs in between cartridge substitutes. With an optional 320Gb hard drive, customers could maximize their computer system as well as shop numerous tasks into the printer all set for the result. Epson SureColor P6000 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson SureColor P6000 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson SureColor P6000 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package +|
|Epson Print Layout v1.3.5 +|
|Epson SureColor P6000 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package +|
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor P6000 for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson SureColor P6000 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor P6000 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.