Epson Stylus SX130 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson Stylus SX130 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson Stylus SX130 Software includes DURABrite Ultra Inks that supply unbelievable and also resilient shades that are rapid drying out, water immune, spot immune in addition to discoloring immune. The printer prints with individual ink cartridges seeing to it that you have cost-efficient use of the ink. The affordable printing makes it especially ideal for house usage as well as even more, particularly for trainee usage.
Epson Stylus SX130 Software Features
After that there is a four-button control panel makes it exceptionally simple to print pictures, papers, and so on making each of your jobs rather very easy and also simple. The printer offers you printing rates of 28 web pages per min for black prints while for shade prints, the printer outputs 15 ppm. Speaking about scanning, the Stylus SX130 can scan at 600 x 1200dpi resolution.
The Epson Stylus SX130 Software print 30 web pages per min. The is not an overestimation; it is an outright, boldfaced lie. The printer comes to no place close to 30 web pages per mins. Not also half that. I get about two web pages per min printing black and white message on an A4 sheet (somewhat narrower as well as longer than an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet). Also in (rapid) setting, the print rate is not significantly much faster. Printing out a 10-cmx15-cm (4×6) photo takes control of 2 mins. Epson Stylus SX130 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson Stylus SX130 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson Stylus SX130 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Stylus SX130 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus SX130 for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Stylus SX130 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus SX130 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.