Epson Stylus Pro 4800 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson Stylus Pro 4800 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson Stylus Pro 4800 UltraChrome K3 ™ ink could generate historical prints with fantastic shade integrity, gloss degree, as well as scrape resistance, while supplying regularly secure shades that dramatically outmatch minimal ink modern technologies. This innovation ink technology likewise makes it the excellent option for expert neutral as well as toned black and white prints with greater thickness degrees and also basically no metamerism.
Epson Stylus Pro 4800 Features
Prints resolutions are 2880 x 1440 dpi, 1440 x 720 dpi, 720 x 720 dpi, 720 x 360 dpi, 360 x 360 dpi or 360 x 180 dpi. The initial significant upkeep schedules after 45,000 8 x 10-inch prints at 720 x 720 dpi, 29,500 prints at 1440 x 720 dpi, or 15,200 prints at 2880 x 1440 dpi – most likely to be a lengthy period. If printing is done exclusively in unidirectional setting, the print amount prior to upkeep is cut in half. there are 180 nozzles each ink container network, which could supply 3 dimensions of beads within a print line, to 3.5 picoliter beads provided via control curvature of the nozzle.
Moreover, the Epson Stylus Pro 4800 could take care of basically any type of media key in roll kind as much as 17-inch broad, and also it integrates a high-capacity paper tray with the ability to deal with cut-sheet media approximately 17″ x 22″. There is also a front-loading straight-through course efficient in managing as much as 1.5 mm posterboard media, providing you the utmost in media adaptability. The Professional Edition likewise consists of a custom-made PostScript Language Level 3 Compatible RIP by ColorBurst for expert operations and also shade monitoring assistance. Epson Stylus Pro 4800 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson Stylus Pro 480 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Link Download|
|Epson Stylus Pro 480 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|EPSON Creativity Suite (Version: 1.30)|
|EPSON Easy Photo Print (Version: 2.70.00)|
|Epson Stylus Pro 480 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus Pro 480 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Stylus Pro 480 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus Pro 480 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.