Epson Stylus NX510 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson Stylus NX510 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson Stylus NX510 all-in-one with built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet networking. Share one printer to print, scan or accessibility flash memory card slots1 from anywhere in your home– all without cords. With its large, 2.5-inch LCD screen and also built-in sd card slots, you could even print heaps of indeterminate images, PC-free. As well as, with image improvement devices far better compared to the competitors, like Automatic Photo Correction as well as photo reconstruction, you’re sure to obtain perfect prints every time.
Epson Stylus NX510 Features
The printing technology made use of by Epson Stylus NX510 is MicroPiezo inkjet technology with 4-color CMYK ink system. The minimum droplet size spewed by the printer is 2pl. Epson Stylus NX510 prints at a rate of 15ppm for black and also 9.3 ppm for shade and also it supplies a maximum resolution of 5760 x 1440 maximized dpi. The copy speed provided by Epson Stylus NX510 is 35cpm for both black as well as shade. The color flatbed scanner uses Color CIS line sensor as the photoelectric tool.
The Epson Stylus NX510 is reasonable to possess. Individual ink cartridges supply you with control over printer ink use. There are in fact multiple dimensions open to suit your spending budget and also particular printing quantity requirements. On top of that, just one team of cartridges is required to print incredible documents and also impressive Photos. There’s you don’t have to spend additional money on specialized cartridges in order to print Photos. Epson Stylus NX510 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson Stylus NX510 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson Stylus NX510 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Stylus NX510 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus NX510 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Stylus NX510 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus NX510 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.