Epson Stylus NX130 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson Stylus NX130 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson Stylus NX130 is the entry-level all-purpose multifunction for home customers looking for value as well as the convenience of use. gives on all issues quality, eliminate of examining and rate. Set up in minutes and hail posting high-quality emails, maps. You’ll win sharp, troubled photos and documents and nimble printing rates.
Epson Stylus NX130 Features
Speaking of ink, profuse of the 13-inch Stylus Photo boundary makes use of pigment-based inks, which routinely last longer than dye-based inks. Scrapbookers, who Printer Driver For Epson Stylus NX130 routinely make the act with regard to of 12 × 12- inch free offer, nonetheless it does strike in pleasing every so often. Epson does constitute the present to recreate into DVDs as well as CDs, both meticulous dimensions as well as their smaller sized 8cm cozy made manage in video cameras.
It features four private ink cartridges as well as with the capacity to take either Economy or Standard ability cartridges, in addition to the adaptability of scanning and copying. DURABrite Ultra resin-coated pigment ink gives the spot, fade, and water immune prints. As much as 28ppm print speed 4 Individual Ink Cartridges– only replace the color you use Epson DURABrite Ultra Resin– Coated Pigment Ink for water immune as well as highlighter pleasant laser sharp results Up to 1200 dpi Scanning Low-cost cartridges. Epson Stylus NX130 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson Stylus NX130 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson Stylus NX130 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Stylus NX130 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus NX130 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Stylus NX130 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus NX130 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.