Epson Stylus CX5400 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson Stylus CX5400 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – Epson is reasonably new to the MFP market, as well as it brings its vision of precisely what an MFP should be. For the Epson Stylus CX5400 Software and also the Epson Stylus CX6400, that vision does concentrate on those who do not require ADFs or built-in fax features yet could wish to scan to an already mounted fax program. Epson also takes an unusual strategy to control an MFP from a computer. With relatively few switches on the front panel, it looks much like a desktop copier. A closer appearance discloses a scan button in addition to buttons for copying.
Epson Stylus CX5400 Software Features
The CX5400 has a typical input ability of 150 sheets as well as up to 15 envelopes. It approves a wide range of originals, including paper (plain; bond; Epson premium bright white paper, Epson matte paper heavyweight, Epson glossy image paper), cards, transparencies, and banner paper. Sustained dimensions include a letter, legal, half-letter, exec, as well as individual definable from 3.5 by 3.5 as much as 8.5 by 44 inches. Print resolutions are as high as 5,760 x 1,440 maximized dpi, while the CMYK drop-on-demand Micro Piezo inkjet technology and Epson DURABrite inks offer brilliant, vivid, and also true-to-life photos.
Another shock is that the CX6400 had not been as quick as the less costly Epson stylus CX5400 Software, even though both share the same engine as well as we made use of the same motorist setups. On our efficiency collection, it was a bit slower than its sibling, kipping down an overall rate of 39:47. Scan high quality and speed were also less than for the CX5400, with evident dirt specifications. We timed the scan at 38 secs. Epson Stylus CX5400 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson Stylus CX5400 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson Stylus CX5400 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Stylus CX5400 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus CX5400 for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Stylus CX5400 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus CX5400 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.