Epson Stylus CX4800 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson Stylus CX4800 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson Stylus CX4800 prints with a rate of approximately 20 ppm that enhances your performance. A 5,760 dpi resolution in this Epson all-in-one printer guarantees you obtain super-sharp images. The DURABrite Ultra pigment ink technology in this Epson printer assists generate smudge-resistant records. Do not worry about handling your print high quality as this Stylus CX4800 is made it possible for with quick-drying and smudge-proof inks.
Epson Stylus CX4800 Features
CX4800 measuring 7.1 by 13.9 by 16.9 inches “HWD” and weighing 18.7 pounds, the cx4800 is small enough to fit on a desktop computer easily. setup is conventional for an ink jet AIO that links by USB cord as well as uses a separate ink cartridge for each color– cyan, yellow, magenta, and also black: you simply plug in the power cable, tons the ink cartridges and also paper, run the automated installation program, and also plug in the USB wire when motivated.
The Epson Stylus CX4800 functionality on message and also graphics excelled, yet its own picture quality was actually a little low-grade. For message, many from our test typeface designs were swiftly clear at 4 points, however, just like the majority of ink planes, some extremely elegant fonts were actually legible simply at 10 or 12 points (not a considerable disadvantage). Furthermore, graphics quality is in fact comfortably sufficient for the university job, publishing in your house, and even internal company needs. Epson Stylus CX4800 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson Stylus CX4800 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson Stylus CX4800 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Stylus CX4800 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus CX4800 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Stylus CX4800 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus CX4800 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.