Epson Stylus CX4400 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson Stylus CX4400 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson Stylus CX4400 All-in-one offers you even more of just what you desire for all your daily tasks. Rate via files at as much as 24 ppm, scan at exceptional resolution, as well as make duplicates effortlessly. The cutting-edge DURABrite Ultra pigment ink provides dazzling, durable outcomes on ordinary and also photo paper; as well as since the ink is instant-drying as well as spot immune, it’s terrific for double-sided record printing.
Epson Stylus CX4400 Features
And also, with a fast arrangement as well as a host of hassle-free functions, it is simpler compared to ever before to print absolutely touchable, BorderFree, images in all your preferred dimensions. And also, with PC-free black-and-white or shade copying, you could make crisp, dynamic duplicates and also instantly minimize or increase the size of the initial. In addition, hassle-free, specific ink cartridges provide you manage over ink use so you change just the shade that you require.
The Epson Stylus CX4400 prints at approximately 5760 x 1440 maximized dpi, and also scans at 48-bit, 1200 x 2400 dpi for superb photo top quality around. Print smudge-resistant records as well as pictures that look fantastic on both ordinary and also photo paper making use of DURABrite Ultra pigment ink. prints black message at accelerating to 24 ppm, and also Color message or graphics as rapid as 12 ppm. Epson Stylus CX4400 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson Stylus CX4400 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson Stylus CX4400 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Stylus CX4400 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus CX4400 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Stylus CX4400 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus CX4400 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.