Epson Stylus 1400 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson Stylus 1400 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson Stylus 1400 takes photo printing to the following level, delivering splendid, Ultra HD prints up to 13″ x 19″ for extraordinary substantial size prints, photos, displays and more. This high-execution, wide-organize photo printer also features Disc/DVD printing, so you can rapidly design and print professional looking CDs/DVDs for your computerized portfolio.
Epson Stylus 1400 Features
Fans of PictBridge printing, which lets you print straightforwardly from your camera by connecting it to the printer by means of USB, will value the convenience of the 1400’s front-panel USB jack. Be that as it may, not at all like some of its competitors, this Epson doesn’t include a card per user, so you can’t print straightforwardly from a memory card. Epson presumably thinks that the market for this printer is too exceptional for that element, yet it does prove to be useful every now and then.
The Epson Stylus 1400 uses six individual ink tanks: dark, cyan, light cyan, maroon, light fuchsia, and yellow. Despite the fact that Epson claims these are high limit ink tanks, they don’t publish a volume. They appear to be around the same size as the R2400 which is around 12ml. The printer uses variable drop sizes with a minimum size of 1.5 picoliters and a most extreme resolution of 5760×1440 dpi. The final product is brilliant reproduction with smooth tonal gradations and no visible banding on prints. Epson Stylus 1400 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson Stylus 1400 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson Stylus 1400 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Stylus 1400 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus 1400 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Stylus 1400 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus 1400 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.