Epson Pro Cinema G6900WU Review & Installation Without CD
Epson Pro Cinema G6900WU Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson Pro Cinema G6900WU Software with 6000 lumens, when coupled with the right display, should deal with basically any kind of residence media setup! This projector is identical to Epson’s business Powerlite Pro G6900WU. They were ma generally the very same. However, guarantee and also assistance differ, preferring the Pro Cinema version, which costs extra, however, includes extra goodies, such as the added year of service warranty as well as assistance, and also a spare light.
Epson Pro Cinema G6900WU Software Features
The G6900WU also the front-runner projector in Epson’s G series, which could be called mid-size commercial projectors. This fleet of G projectors consists of 2 XGA resolution projectors, a single WXGA projector, and four WUXGA projectors. Illumination arrays from 4500 to 7000 lumens. We say industrial projector since the Epson Pro Cinema G6900WU Software is exceptionally well endowed, beginning with a vast array of inputs, including longer-range HDBaseT for many hundred feet of CAT5 or CAT6 collection to the resource, WDI as well as extra.
The projector could deal with angles, sidewards, inverted; it can aim down, or maybe 30 levels off vertical, basically managing just about any kind of setup. The 6900WU and it’s brethren are additionally well fit to hang in sporting activities bars. At the college level, particularly in the sciences, engineering, design, etc., there is a demand for WUXGA projectors, and this one could conveniently fill a large university classroom with 200-400 pupils. Epson Pro Cinema G6900WU Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
- Technology: 3LCD
- Brightness (Manufacturer Claim): 6000
- Brightness: Description N/A
- Contrast Ratio: 5000:1
- Native Resolution: WUXGA (1920×1200)
- Max Resolution: 1920×1200
- Native Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Video Compatibility: Component, S-video, Composite
- HDTV: 720p, 1080i, 1080p/60, 576i, 576p
- Lamp Life: 2000 hours, 4000 in Eco
- Special Features: Edge Blending, Stackable, 3D Passive capable when stacked, split screen, multi-pc display, HD-SDI, HDBaseT, Frame Interpolation
- Wireless Networking: Yes
- Dimensions: 6.7H x 19.9D x 15.9W
- Weight: 21.5
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson Pro Cinema G6900WU Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson Pro Cinema G6900WU for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Pro Cinema G6900WU for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson Pro Cinema G6900WU for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Pro Cinema G6900WU download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Pro Cinema G6900WU for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.