Epson LX 350 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson LX 350 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The extremely trustworthy Epson LX 350 has a mean time in between failing (MTBF) of 10000 operating hrs, and also is excellent for front and also back office applications requiring constant paper or multi-part stationery. An extremely affordable printer to run, the LX 350 conserves loan with its high bow return of 4 million personalities as well as its reduced power intake. Making use of simply 1.1 W in rest setting and also 27W when powered on, the LX 350 is certified by ENERGY STAR for its exceptional power effectiveness.
Epson LX 350 Features
The Epson LX-350 effect printer actions 14.25 x 10.83 x 6.06 inches as well as considers 9.04 pounds, making it very easy to fit into work desks and also storage space areas. It has a power switch on the front and also numerous connection choices on the back. The Epson LX 350 printer has 2 paper courses, a tractor and also a hands-on insertion, both in addition to the system. It could take care of roll paper as broad as 8.5 inches and also as thick as 0.0035 inches. The LX-350 dot-matrix printer could additionally print on envelopes. Its control panel includes 5 LEDs as well as 4 buttons.
Although well-connected with serial, USB, and also identical user interfaces, the Epson LX-350 9-pin, the 80-column dot-matrix printer could be much better with networking connection. This design could just deal with Windows systems as well as isn’t really suitable for Mac or Linux. Epson LX 350 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson LX 350 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson LX 350 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Status Monitor (v4.02)|
|Epson LX 350 for Windows (10.32-bit)|
|Epson LX 350 for Windows (XP 32-bit)|
|Epson LX 350 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson LX 350 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson LX 350 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson LX 350 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.