Epson LQ-570E Review & Installation Without CD
Epson LQ-570E Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson LQ-570E Software Dot-matrix printer is handy for printing forms or invoices, mainly when made use of with many sheets. This dot matrix prints at a quick 500 cps (draft speed is 300 cps) and also can manage forms of approximately six components (5 copy sheets plus the original). The printer has 24-pin wide-carriage printing and even zero tear-off paper handling that makes for a much cleaner sheet. The print-head benefits over 200 million strokes each cord, which makes sure a long life, and it has a standard parallel user interface. It consists of front, back, base, and top paper paths.
Epson LQ-570E Software Features
The LQ-570E collaborates with Windows 3.1 x, Windows 95, and also Windows NT 3.51/4.0 printer drivers. Consisted of with the printer are a chauffeur CD, an individual’s overview, and even a print ribbon. Gauging 6.3 by 16.35 by 14.5 inches, the LQ-570E considers 16.53 pounds and also fits comfortably on a desktop or counter. Epson uses a two-year limited warranty in the U.S. as well as Canada.
And also, made with legendary Epson integrity, the rugged LQ-570E boasts a sturdy 10,000 power-on-hours (POH) mean-time-between-failure (MTBF) ranking. The Epson LQ-570E Software is compatible with a lot of software applications and also integrates quickly right into nearly all network systems. From the world leader in effect printing, the Epson LQ-570E delivers high performance incorporated with remarkable reliability and even support. The back sheet guide, as well as clear plastic dust, cover imagined, are not offered for this design. Epson LQ-570E Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Up to 400 char/sec – fast draft – 10 cpi
Up to 450 char/sec – draft – 15 cpi
Up to 360 char/sec – draft – 12 cpi
Up to 300 char/sec – draft – 10 cpi
Up to 150 char/sec – letter – 15 cpi
Up to 120 char/sec – letter – 12 cpi
Up to 100 char/sec – letter – 10 cpi
- Connectivity Technology: wired
Language Simulation: EPSON ESC/P 2, IBM 2390 Plus
Fonts Included: 1 x bitmapped, 1 x scalable
Type: personal printer
Max H-Document Size: 10.12 m
Max V-Document Size: 14.33 in
Media Type: continuous forms, envelopes, fanfold paper, labels, plain paper, postal card paper
Media Sizes: B4 (9.83 in x 13.9 in), Letter Extra (9.57 in x 13.27 in), fanfold (10 in)
Envelope Sizes: US No 6 (3.6 in x 4.2 in), US No 9 (4 in x 9 in)
Printhead Type: 24 pin
Frequency Required: 50/60 Hz
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson LQ-570E Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson LQ-570E for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson LQ-570E for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson LQ-570E for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson LQ-570E download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson LQ-570E for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.