Epson Home Cinema 4010 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson Home Cinema 4010 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson Home Cinema 4010 Software in it utilizes pixel-shifting technology to job UHD 4K resolution onto the display with suitable web content and also functions HDR10 compatibility to generate a broad shade range. As well as automated lens memory in permit continuous photo elevation screen of numerous facet proportion resources on 2. 4: 1 display without an exterior anamorphic lens. The last, in addition to utterly mechanized lens modifications, are special functions on residence cinema projectors in variety.
Epson Home Cinema 4010 Software Features
The Epson Home Cinema 4010 additionally it outputs as much as 2400 lumens of shade as well as white illumination as well as has a 200,000:1, vibrant comparison proportion to assist creates information also in dark locations of the picture. The projector has 2 HDMI inputs for attaching your electronic HD tools such as a pc gaming console, Blu-ray gamer, or cable/satellite box. The Home Cinema 4010 consists of an IR push-button control for added ease.
The which is claimed to more develop resolution from the projector’s 1080p indigenous LCD imagers. A boost in the rate of the pixel-shifter, as well as linked improvements in video clip handling, are claimed to make a new exact 4K estimate than was accomplished by earlier Epson designs.
The Epson Home Cinema 4010 Software 15 aspects all-glass lens is additionally a fantastic bonus offer for such a budget-friendly projector. This version uses a long zoom proportion of 2.1:1 in addition to incredibly substantial straight as well as upright lens change (+96 percent on the straight axis and also +47 percent on the vertical axis) to increase positioning alternatives. The remote-controlled powered lens enables straightforward modification of zoom, emphasis, and even lens change after the projector is installed. Epson Home Cinema 4010 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
- 1920 x 1080 x 2 UHD resolution
- Improved pixel-shifting precision and 4K enhancement processing
- 2400 ANSI lumens
- 200,000:1 contrast ratio
- HDR10 compatibility with newly advanced tone-mapping
- Up to 5,000-hour lamp life
- An all-glass 15-element 2.1 x zoom lens
- Powered zoom, focus, and lens shift
- Automated Lens Memory for CIH installations
- Switchable auto-iris
- Frame Interpolation
- 3D at full HD resolution
- No color wheel, so no rainbow artifacts
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson Home Cinema 4010 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson Home Cinema 4010 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Home Cinema 4010 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson Home Cinema 4010 for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Home Cinema 4010 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Home Cinema 4010 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.