Epson GTS50 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson GTS50 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson GTS50 is a document scanner for plowing through piles of records. It isn’t really a personal document scanner like the ScanSnap S1500 or the NeatDesk that is meant to rest on your work desk; it is a recording scanner for the copy space, to be made use of by a person whose job is scanning, copying, as well as declaring.
Epson GTS50 Features
The GT-S50 is a little larger than many desktop computer file scanners, but not horribly so. It is likewise the only file scanner we’ve examined with an LED status menu, which can be practical when difficulty shooting or utilizing presets. Your Mac links to the GT-S50 via USB 2.0
The paper scanner has the abilities to scan all different sizes of paper. Whether you should transfer all your receipts to your computer for tax obligation purposes or you are aiming to conserve an electronic copy of lawful files, this paper scanner can handle all of it. And all the pages can be assorted dimensions. You could mix and match sizes within the very same pile of scanning.
The scanner itself is much more remarkable than the software. Epson GTS50 rates it at 25 pages each min (ppm) for simplex scans (one side of the page) and also 50 pictures per minute (ipm) for duplex scans (scanning both sides concurrently) at 200 pixels per inch (ppi). I timed it scanning to PDF image data at 22.7 ppm and also 45.5 ipm. That’s a little slower than I expected based on the rankings– which are typically quite precise for paper scanners– however still fast sufficient to make lots of praise. Epson GTS50 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson GTS50 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson GTS50 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson GTS50 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson GTS50 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson GTS50 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson GTS50 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.