Epson Expression Photo XP-8500 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson Expression Photo XP-8500 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson Expression Photo XP-8500 is Epson’s front-runner all-in-one inkjet printer. With 6 various ink cartridges, it’s mostly targeted at individuals that wish to print images or pictures, and also it’s respectable at doing both those jobs. Nonetheless, that will not matter a lot if it swiftly drains your ink, as well as your pocketbook, as well. Discover if this inkjet matches excellent print high quality with reduced print expenses in our Epson Expression Photo XP-8500 evaluation.
Epson Expression Photo XP-8500 Features
The Epson Photo XP-8500 takes 6 specific ink cartridges, all part of the Epson 378 ink cartridge array. Typical ability, quitting to 240 web pages in the black as well as 360 web pages in the continuing to be 5 colors, have a little capability and also are best stayed clear of. The greater ability 378XL inks surrender to 500 web pages in the black and also as much as 830 web pages in the various other 5 colors, standing for far better worth.
Typical records have been available in around 9 web pages each min (ppm), rather slow-moving however adequate for the percentage of files you must be sending out via the printer. As discussed even more down this testimonial, the Epson Photo XP-8500 cartridges are not a big capability so anything besides images will certainly penetrate your ink irritatingly promptly. Making use of the duplex drops this rate completely in half, around 4.5 ppm for 2-sided printing. Once more, not the fastest, however adequate.
And also trendy all-in-one picture printer with Wi-Fi as well as 6 color inks for providing exceptional, resilient pictures as much as A4. You could print pictures straight from an sd card, copy photos or papers. Checking Resolution: 1,200 DPI x 4,800 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical), Scanner kind: Contact photo sensing unit (CIS). Printing Resolution: 5,760 x 1,440 DPI. Epson Expression Photo XP-8500 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson Expression Photo XP-8500 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson Expression Photo XP-8500 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Expression Photo XP-8500 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson Expression Photo XP-8500 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Expression Photo XP-8500 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Expression Photo XP-8500 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.