Epson EX3200 Multimedia Projector
Epson EX3200 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson EX3200 Software Multimedia Projector is a simple mobile projector for company vacationers on a small. It does not have a substantial variety of link selections, and also its photo top quality is average. However, it’s essential to establish, attach to a COMPUTER, as well as run an informal discussion. Based upon the 3LCD technology created by Epson, is ranked at 2,600 lumens. The projector offers SXGA “800 x 600-pixel” indigenous resolution, at a 4:3 element proportion proper an information projector. It does not have a hands-on zoom, offering a 1.35 electronic zoom instead.
The shiny white Epson EX3200 Software is preferably portable and also light-weight, determining 3.1 to 11.6 to 9.0-inc H/W/D, consisting of feet, and also considering 5.1 extra pounds. A soft bring instance includes in its transportability. As well as has a reasonable choice of ports. VGA-in (which functions as a part video clip, S-video, audio-in as well as audio-out, an RCA video clip jack, as well as a kind USB port for getting in touch to a COMPUTER. The last is a great touch, as its USB Plug in Play gives simple and also a quick connection with both Macs as well as Windows COMPUTER, valuable for people in the business that require to establish as well as run a discussion quickly. Epson EX3200 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Contrast: 2,000:1
- Auto Iris: No
- Video Modes: 720p, 1080i, 480p, 480i
- Data Modes: MAX 1400 x 1050
- Lamp Life: 4,000 hours / 5,000 hours
- Lamp Wattage: 200 Watts
- Std. Zoom Lens: Powered, 1.35:1
- Standard. Lens Focus: Manual
- Optional Lenses: No
- Lens Shift: No
- Image Size: 78 cm – 507 cm
- Throw Ratio: 1.45:1 – 1.96:1 (D:W)
- Digital Zoom: Yes
- Digital Keystone: Vertical
- Audible Noise: 37.0-dB / 29.0-dB
- Speakers: 1.0-W Mono
- Max Power: 280 Watts
- Voltage: 100-V – 240-V
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson EX3200 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson EX3200 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson EX3200 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson EX3200 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson EX3200 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson EX3200 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.