Epson EcoTank ET-2710 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson EcoTank ET-2710 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson EcoTank ET-2710 Software is the very first entry-level designs to integrate the re-engineered style with front encountering ink storage tanks. This layout provides boosted functionality and also an extra small impact. These printers will decrease refills as well as decrease ink prices by 90-percent typically, printing as much as 4,500 web pages in black and also 7,500 in the shade from just one collection of high-yield ink containers It’s additionally.
Its scanner Epson EcoTank ET-2710 Software is a flatbed that can stand up to letter-sized paper yet does not consist of an automatic paper feeder (ADF). Has a port for SD memory card also can print from them without a COMPUTER does not have a port for a USB thumb drive. You additionally can manage to copy and also scan, from the front panel’s 1.8-inch display screen, four-way controller, and also relevant feature switches. Paper ability is restricted, with a back feeder that can get Up to 100-sheets of simple paper even 20 layers of picture paper. Also has an auto-duplexer for two-sided printing. Epson EcoTank ET-2710 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
- Weight: 3.9-kg
- Ink EcoTank: technology
- Type: Multifunction printer
- Media size: (up to) A4
- Resolution: 5760 x 1440-dpi
- Pages/min: black 33
- Pages/min: color 15
- Photo printing: 27-sec.
- Technology Micro: Piezo – printing technology
- Scanning: 1200 x 2400-dpi
- Colour: Black
- Apple Mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Duplex-unit: Manually
- USB: 2.0
- Power input: (printing)12-W
- Power input: (Standby)4.3-W
- Mains frequency: 50/60-Hz
- Connection: Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson EcoTank ET-2710 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson EcoTank ET-2710 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|EPSON Easy Photo Print (Version: 2.70.00)|
|Epson EcoTank ET-2710 for Mac (OS X 10.14/10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|EPSON Scan (Version: 6.44)|
How to Set up Driver Epson EcoTank ET-2710 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson EcoTank ET-2710 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson EcoTank ET-2710 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.