Epson DS 860 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson DS 860 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The ultra-fast Epson DS 860 document scanner was designed for situations where speed is basic and steadfastness is fundamental. Blazing through scans up to 65 ppm1, it features auto paper size detection and dynamic skew correction to avert paper jams and keep away from downtime. A robust and solid workhorse. TWAIN and ISIS similarity makes it perfect for use with existing professional document administration systems, while propelled image adjustments make getting sharp scans simple.
Epson DS 860 Features
Speeds Epson DS 860 up to 65 pages for each minute or 130 images for every minute. It features a 600 dpi optical resolution and utilizes an 80-sheet automatic document feeder that can handle documents from 2 x 2″ to 8.5 x 120″. The scanner itself can handle a day to day obligation cycle of 6,000 sheets, making it useful in the home or small office applications. And can handle a wide range of sized papers without a moment’s delay and features like twofold nourish detection among others assist in speeding up the scanning process. It can even handle collapsed documents up to 11 x 17″.
Setup is standard. Module the power string, install the software from the disk, and module the supplied USB link. Epson lists the OS requirements as Windows XP through 8, in both 32-and 64-bit versions. Notwithstanding, Epson, not at all like different manufacturers, insists that I install every present refresh for testing, so the OS requirements should be perused as needing fully refreshed versions of these operating systems. For my tests, I used a PC running Windows Vista. Epson DS 860 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson DS 860 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson DS 860 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson DS 860 for Mac (OS X 10.14/10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson DS 860 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson DS 860 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson DS 860 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.