Epson DS-1630 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson DS-1630 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson DS-1630 flatbed scanner with ADF is a reliable, flexible, portable record scanner. Introduced by Epson in October 2016 and also with the outstanding Epson software provided with the scanner, the Epson DS-1630 is just one of one of the most joint minded scanners on the marketplace today. Efficient in immediate sharing and also saving of checked files along with combination abilities with existing paper monitoring systems.
Epson DS-1630 Features
This scanner is truly made for basic record scanning, except images. If you wish to scan image prints or downsides, there are better alternatives, such as the Epson V600 Photo, which checks at a resolution of 6400 x 9600 dpi in contrast to this scanner’s resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. You could obtain good top quality image checks with this scanner, however, I would not get this mainly as an image scanner. The toughness of this scanner is its file feeder.
In order to assure the very best high-quality scans, the Epson DS-1630 utilizes Epson’s Image Processing Technology to instantly readjust shade, alter, as well as extra. Additionally, it features Epson Document Capture, ABBYY FineReader, as well as Presto! BizCard Reader software in order to help you remain arranged. Furthermore, it has USB 3.0 connection for rapid information transfer. Swiftly scan heaps of records as much as 8.5″ x 14″. Or, make use of the flatbed for IDs, tickets, pamphlets, vulnerable products and also even more. Supplying quicken to 25 ppm, plus auto-duplexing. Epson DS-1630 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson DS-1630 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson DS-1630 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson DS-1630 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson DS-1630 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson DS-1630 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson DS-1630 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.