Epson B-500DN Review & Installation Without CD
Epson B-500DN Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – There’s fairly a pattern amongst printer manufacturers to generate larger, heavier-weight inkjets to test the prominence of a printer in workplaces. First HP and also currently Epson with its Epson B-500DN software, have actually created makers asserted to be as affordable to run as well as almost as rapid as comparable lasers, yet with the bonus offer of far better color high quality and also reduced power usage.
Epson B-500DN Software Features
There are 2 paper resources in the equipment, with a significant paper cassette at the front, efficient in taking a complete ream of 500 sheets of ordinary paper as well as a different feed tray under a folding cover, which could take an additional 100 sheets. You could feed photo paper with the printer as well, in either A4 or 15 x 10cm dimensions as well as, whatever the resource, published web pages feed bent on a tray at the front of the maker.
Our 5 web page message paper finished in 30 secs as well as the 5 web page message and also color graphics examination was one 2nd much faster. This provides a maximum speed in the real life, consisting of prep work time, of 10.3 ppm. The business additionally asserts a very first web page out in 3 secs, however, we really did not see one inside 15 secs. Nevertheless, subjectively this is a fast printer as well as an excellent option to lasers in the very same rate variety, in regards to rate.
At the rear of the printer Epson B-500DN Software is an oddly-shaped cylindrical tube, which ends up being the duplexer, so you could print double-sided web pages. Additionally at the back are outlets for USB 2 as well as Ethernet links, as the printer is network-enabled as a criterion. The control panel includes a 2-line by 16-character LCD, which has no backlight as well as is for that reason illegible in regular usage. There’s a ruby of 5 control switches, plus 2 to feed paper as well as change the printer on and off. Epson B-500DN Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson B-500DN Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson B-500DN for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson B-500DN for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson B-500DN for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson B-500DN download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson B-500DN for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.