Epson 1430 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson 1430 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson 1430, a mid-range pro-photo printer from Epson. While it absolutely has some excellent performance points, the print rate is a bit of a problem, and also periodic problems with print initialization suggest that speed will additionally be prevented. Still, any kind of hopeful musician or professional photographer would do well to take note of its information efficiency as well as media flexibility.
Epson 1430 Features
The Artisan could print at a maximum resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi, which is among the best resolutions among all of the printers we reviewed. The printer uses six ink cartridges, which offers you the capability to print vivid, premium quality photos. Sadly, when the prints are at such a high resolution, the printing speed has the tendency to endure. The Artisan just prints at 2.8 ppm, which is the slowest rate amongst all the portable printers we assessed.
The Epson 1430 sustains over 60 media types and also sizes, consisting of a range of standard, specialty, as well as picture papers and also no. 10 envelopes, as well as it prints on inkjet-printable CDs and DVDs as well. Its input ability is 100 sheets of plain paper and also 20 sheets of shiny picture paper. It can print in dimensions from 4 by 6 to 13 by 19 and supports 12 by 12 prints, a preferred scrapbooking dimension. Epson 1430 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson 1430 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson 1430 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson 1430 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson 1430 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson 1430 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson 1430 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.